Social Care Licensed Trainer Course
The SecuriCare Licensed Trainer Programme is designed to support in-house or independent trainers deliver quality, certified training in the prevention and management of challenging and hazardous behaviours. This programme covers 3 main principles: Primary and Preventative Strategies; Secondary Strategies including disengagement and breakaway techniques; and Tertiary Strategies including Physical Intervention Techniques. Where required the programme is compliant with the Restraint Reduction Network Standards 2019 (BILD-ACT).
The SecuriCare Licensed Health Care Trainer Programme provides the Trainer with the following support:
- Training Needs Analysis Tools
- Bespoke design options
- Compliance with current legislation/standards
- CPD opportunities
- Training delivery resources and support documentation
- Access to the SecuriCare Talent Leaning Management System (LMS) to support ongoing learning & development
- Training risk assessment tools, including physical skills
- A unique Video Library of the physical techniques skill set
- Ongoing support and updates
To find out how you can become a SecuriCare Licensed Health Care Trainer please contact one of our experienced Training Managers who will help you find the best solution for your training needs.