Information regarding data privacy
Data protection regulations changed as of the 25th of May 2018
We would like you to know that we only store and use your personal data in order to provide you with our services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any other way.
The personal data we may collect from you includes:
• Telephone number
• Details of any injury, illness or issue relating to the fitness of a person to undertake physical activity
• Personal details of service user/person supported
• Bank details (where applicable)
We collect information via:
• Face to face discussions
• Written materials
• Electronically (i.e. via our website)
• Telephone/video conversations or conferencing
We take your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law.
We only retain your data for as long as is necessary, and keep it securely stored.
If you have any data storage/protection related questions or clarifications or want to see our policy in this area please do not hesitate to contact me.
SecuriCare International limited