Training in Education - Education Licensed Trainer
The SecuriCare Licensed Trainer Programme is designed to support in-house or independent trainers deliver quality, certified training in the prevention and management of challenging or disruptive behaviours. This programme covers 3 main principles: Primary and Preventative Strategies; Secondary Strategies including disengagement and breakaway techniques; and Tertiary Strategies including Physical Intervention Techniques. The programme is specifically designed to meet the needs of Trainers working in schools, education and other young person's settings.
The SecuriCare Licensed Trainer Programme provides the Trainer with the following support:
- Training Needs Analysis Tools
- Bespoke design options
- Compliance with current legislation/standards
- CPD opportunities
- Training delivery resources and support documentation
- Access to the SecuriCare Talent Leaning Management System (LMS) to support ongoing learning & development
- Training risk assessment tools, including physical skills
- A unique Video Library of the physical techniques skill set
- Ongoing support and updates
To find out how you can become a SecuriCare Licensed Trainer please contact one of our experienced Training Managers who will help you find the best solution for your training needs.