SecuriCare Licensed Aviation Trainer Programme
The SecuriCare Licensed Aviation Trainer Programme is designed to support in-house or independent cabin safety trainers deliver quality training in the prevention and management of disruptive passenger behaviour. This programme covers 4 Units: Early Intervention Strategies to prevent and or de-escalate potentially disruptive passengers; Secondary Strategies including disengagement and personal safety techniques; Physical Intervention and Restrain Techniques; and Application of the SecuriCare Disruptive Passenger Restrain System.
The SecuriCare Licensed Aviation Trainer Programme provides the Trainer with the following support:
- Training Needs Analysis Tools
- Bespoke design options
- Compliance with current legislation/standards
- CPD opportunities
- Training delivery resources and support documentation
- Access to the SecuriCare Talent Leaning Management System (LMS) to support ongoing learning & development
- Training risk assessment tools, including physical skills
- A unique Video Library of the physical techniques skill set
- Ongoing support and updates
To find out how you can become a SecuriCare Licensed Aviation Trainer please contact one of our experienced Training Managers who will help you find the best solution for your training needs.