Why Choose SecuriCare?
SecuriCare was incorporated by Phil Hardy in March 1995, with a simple mission statement:
"To provide first class, cost effective guidance and support to those organisations committed to managing the risk of challenging, disruptive and violent behaviour"
18 years later the business has grown from strength to strength:
- SecuriCare deliver a host of training programmes and consultancy services that eneable and empower staff to provide first class support within a caring environment, and specifically within the context of challenging behaviour
- SecuriCare deliver conflict management, conflict resolution and physical intervention courses that are bespoke to an organisations needs
- SecuriCare also deliver a range of clinical and mandatory courses designed to meet the needs of organisations supporting a variety of service users including individuals with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health Difficulties and Dementia
- SecuriCare can deliver training via the classroom, online or in a blended format - you choose
- SecuriCare have a proven track record, serving and satisfying clients in all sectors from the new starter businesses to the large established corporate organisations and government departments
- SecuriCare has processed over 185,000 learners
- SecuriCares core training team include experinced mental health and learning disabilities nurses, behavioural support specialists and former operations personnel - all with firsthand front line experience in the topics they teach
- SecuriCare have over 1000 affiliated trainers who offer quality training throughout the UK
- SecuriCare now deliver training on an international basis; New Zealand, South Africa, Mainland Europe and the Middle East
- SecuriCare is a founder member and Quality Award Centre of the Institute of Conflict Management (ICM), the professional body established to develop and promote best practice in all aspect of managing the risk of work related violence
- SecuriCare offer first class support and advice prior to and following any and all purchases of our products and services
SecuriCare’s greatest strength is that, unlike our competitors, we are not just a training provider.
SecuriCare is a hugely experienced training organisation providing indivdualised, cost effective, customer focused solutions, designed to meet each and every individual client’s unique needs
SecuriCare can provide a blended solution to organisations wishing to protect their customers, their staff and their business from all types of challenging, disruptive and violent behaviour
SecuriCare believe that employers, employees, residents, customers and service users alike deserve a safe and secure work setting where service levels are of the highest standard.