Safety & Solar Window Film
Each year there are over 35,000 accidents involving glass and windows and your organisation could be liable for any injury caused if it happens within your working environment.
The Health, Safety & Welfare Regulations 1992 state that safety glazing must be used where vulnerable glass is situated in working or public areas.
Our extensive range of safety films are designed to hold glass together in event of accident, impact, vandalism or explosion
This prevents razor sharp glass shards from entering the immediate environment thus minimising the risk of injury to staff and customers as well as:
- Enhanced privacy: Patterned or frosted films can be applied to buildings, designated rooms or areas to ensure privacy without compromising style or appearance.
- Protection from ultra-violet rays: Preventing the fading of soft furnishing and other vulnerable items including stock and window displays. Uncomfortable glare can also be eliminated.
- Temperature control: Our wide range of films provides the opportunity to control extremes of temperature ensuring a permanently comfortable environment.
- Branding or sales messages: Designs can be incorporated into many of our products to provide unlimited opportunity to communicate with customers and service users.
- Reduced insurance premiums
We have extensive experience of providing cost effective protection to a wide and diverse range of businesses, including:
- Schools, hospitals and public buildings: Low level windows and doors to offices, corridors, classrooms and wards
- Retail outlets: Display windows and those in public areas including pubs, clubs and bars
- Chemical and petrochemical plants: Windows to offices, control rooms, fume cupboards and laboratories
Industrial, commercial and private applications
Clear, tinted or frosted
Cost effective solutions to meet your unique requirements
Visit our specialist website directly: www.securicarewindowfilm.com
In order to discuss your specific needs in more detail contact a member of our team without obligation:
Post: Martin House Barley Rise Strensall York YO32 5AA
Telephone: 01904 492442